Energy is a key driver of economic growth and in the environmental dimension, renewable energy sources are major drivers of environmental solutions at global as well as local levels. The power and energy systems engineering is experiencing its greatest ever changes and challenges due the shift from traditional power/energy networks to the smart/green power/energy grids. Increasing penetration of renewable energy sources, smart monitoring and control devices with advanced technologies are some key characteristics of these new grids.
– Learn about products, implementation strategies, industry trends
– Build relationships with colleagues that are specialists in all aspects of Power and Energy Systems Engineering
– Share your experiences and lessons learned with other enthusiasts
– Discover innovative solutions to enhance the performance
– Maximize returns on investment for system upgrades, operations, and maintenance